Welcome to Devon Care Homes Collaborative!
We are a membership organisation that provides support to care home providers, managers and staff in Devon, Plymouth and Torbay.
We do this by sharing best practice, providing inspiration, stimulating innovation, enabling peer to peer learning, and supporting the development of a financially sustainable care sector that understands and meets the common needs of our members.
We have built on the years of positive collaboration work that has taken place by Devon Care Kitemark and responded to the increased desire and need for co-operation in the sector to deal with Covid-19.
We work collaboratively with our key stakeholders; the local authority, NHS and Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG,) Devon STP, Proud to Care and others to support those working in the sector who strive to provide good quality care for those in need.
The values are central to the collaborative and shape everything it is doing to help create a system that encourages positive change:
• Caring – we care for our peers within the care sector and seek to work with each other in a positive caring manner
• Trust – we will be trustworthy in what we say and do
• Respect – we respect each other and behave respectfully even when challenged
• Openness – we will be open with our members and stakeholders
• Integrity – we will be honest and fair in all our dealing